Whether you’re seeking an immersive, behind-the-curtain Sundance experience or a way to reflect and seek solace away from the festival, I have outlined a handful of luxury programs and offerings throughout Park City tied to the Sundance Film Festival.
Thank you for keeping these programs in mind and happy to answer any and all questions!
The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection (images here, credit: Auberge Resorts Collection), a 3,500 working acre just a 25-minute drive from downtown Park City, invites Sundance guests to enjoy their three-day program in partnership with FedByBlue “A Nourishing Future – On Land and Sea.” From January 20-22, guests will have access to private screenings, chef tastings, discussions and live music. Program highlights include:
Friday, January 20
- Private Screening: Hope In The Water
- Fireside Chat: Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern moderated by Food Tank’s Danielle Nierenberg
- Guest Speaker: Will Guidara, American restaurateur
- Tastings + Live Music: Kamado Joe Oyster Hour w/ Chef Eric Gephart & cocktails and mingling w/ DJ Daniel
Saturday, January 21
- Private Screening: Food 2050 and SeaLegacy: The Voyage
- Fireside Chat: Rockefeller Foundation’s John de la Parra and Media RED’s Andrew York moderated by Food Tank’s Danielle Nierenberg
- Guest Speaker: Bill Gardner, PBS-Vice President, Multiplatform Programming & Head of Development
- Conversation: Filmmaker and Sea Legacy Co-Founder Andy Mann moderated by Food Tank’s Danielle Nierenberg
Sunday, January 22
- Private Screening: Feeding Tomorrow
- Fireside Chat: Oliver English and Simon English moderated by Food Tank’s Danielle Nierenberg
- Sneak Peek: “Deep Rising” (Official Selection Of 2023 Sundance Film Festival).
- Fireside Chat: Director and Producer Matthieu Rytz and Food Tank’s Danielle Nierenberg
For those seeking respite from the festival, Goldener Hirsch, Auberge Resorts Collection (images here, credit: Auberge Resorts Collection), invites guests to find solitude at this Austrian-inspired ski chalet, nestled mid-mountain with a brand new après ski wellness program in partnership with revolutionary cold plunge company, Plunge. Available for a limited time, Sundance guests can enjoy a needed infusion of relaxation away from the festival, including a cold plunge, heated pool, hot tub, sauna and undisturbed mountain views perched atop a rooftop recovery hub. The experience can be elevated with private breathwork, fitness sessions and one-on-one guided practices. Before heading back for a screening, guests can sip elegant cocktails and delight in European fare at Antler Lounge.