Drybar is excited to announce the grand opening of Drybar Salt Lake City. The 2000–square foot location will consist of 14 styling chairs and all the signature elements that define the unique Drybar experience.
“We are thrilled to be bringing Drybar for the first time to the Salt Lake City area. Drybar understands that time is of essence and believes that everyone deserves to be pampered and to look and feel their best!” said Alli Webb, Founder of Drybar.
“Drybar has created a warm space to socialize with friends and family and unite women through beauty. My daughter and I discovered the brand through our love for getting glammed up and spending quality time together- it inspired our joint business venture and we hope to continue to empower and connect women through the Drybar experience,” said Operating Partner, Heather Osmond.
At the core of the experience is Drybar’s dedication to over-the-top customer service and obsessive attention to every last detail, and the Salt Lake City location is no exception. The NEW location will offer all of Drybar’s signature services including:
- Drybar’s Full Style Menu:
- With all styles always available on tap, you can achieve your look of choice from an extensive menu of options including The Straight Up, The Manhattan, The Cosmo, The Mai Tai, The Cosmo-Tai, Southern Comfort, Dirty Martini, The Uptini, Old Fashioned, Dry Style, Shirley Temple or a style from the braid bar. Drybar’s menu has a look for every hair need.
- Drybar’s Signature In-Shop Services:
- Offering in shop services ranging from a Classic Blowout, Uptini (aka an updo), Mudslide Treatment, Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot, On The Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub, Blond Ale Vibrance-Boosting Brightening Powder, Blond Ale Color-Enhancing Mask, Shirley Temple (special service available for ages 10 and under), Barfly Memberships, Dry Pro styling, weddings, group specials and parties, there are endless possibilities.
- Drybar’s Line of Professional Hair Styling Products & Tools
- Aptly named in keeping with the pervasive bar theme, all products are created for the perfect blowout including favorites like Buttercup Blow-Dryer, On the Rocks Shampoo and Conditioner, Triple Sec 3-in-1, Mr. Incredible Leave in Conditioner, Prep Rally, Sake Bomb Nourishing Conditioner and Detox Dry Shampoo.
- Drybar’s Signature Design:
- Salt Lake City will maintain Drybar’s signature design, including custom Italian chairs, tufted fabric walls, marble bars with built-in phone docking stations and flat screens featuring cult-favorite films.
While Drybar will continue to roll out new locations throughout the summer months, their first priority remains the health and safety of their customers and team members. “While we are excited about seeing our clients and bringing our teams back to work, we will remain diligent and agile to keep our clients and team members safe as we move forward in our collective new normal,” said Courtney Gruber Chief Retail Officer of Drybar. “We have developed a set of new shop protocols based on CDC guidance along with the advice of other healthcare professionals.”
Drybar is based on a simple philosophy: focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. With additional store openings on the horizon, the brand is on track to have over 145 locations by the end of 2020.