Over 100 regional and local art vendors including some never-before-seen at the Ogden Arts Festvial will be taking over Union Station inside and out! The Ogden Arts Festival is set to bring artists, creatives and entertainers to Ogden, UT on June 10th and 11th. Returning to the historic Union Station located in the heart of downtown, the event is complete with artist booths, chamber music, cultural dance groups, bands, buskers, theater, kid’s activities, competitions, and food vendors.
“The 2-day event is a great way to kick-off the summer and support all things artsy and creative in Northern Utah” says Danielle Bendinelli, Director of the Ogden Arts Festival. “We’re excited for this year’s growth and were happily overwhelmed with the amount of interest from artist and organizations wanting to participate. You’ll see the addition of a spoken word stage, bike valet, interactive opportunities, live muralists, games of skate competition, new community booths, and some amazing performances from a heavy Ogden-based music and dance line up.”
Ogden Arts Festival:
Saturday, June 10th 12pm – 9pm & Sunday, June 11th 12pm – 6pm
Located at Ogden’s Historic Union Station, 2501 Wall Ave.
ENTRY: Includes both days!
Adults – $5 in advance, $10 at the gate,
(At Gate: Electronic or Cash, Exact Change Only)
18 and under free!Purchase advance tickets here: https://givebutter.com/oaf2023
A FEW FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS:
– Over 100 art vendors, more than 60 not seen at the 2022 Festival
– New Spoken Word Stage featuring local poets and story tellers
– Stages featuring: Sammy Brue, Junction City Blues Band, Chamber Orchestra Ogden, NEXT Ensemble, Ballet Folklorico
– Plein Air Competition and Silent Auction with Eccles Art Center: Saturday till 3pm
– Busking Bus Theater performing all day Saturday
– Games of Skate Competition with Crossroads Skate Shop (Sunday 1pm)
– Access to Union Station Museums and Dine in options (hours will vary)
– Multiple kids’ activity options, bike valet, adult beverages and more!
Interested in being a volunteer:
For more information and full list of schedules please see links below:
Interested in being a volunteer? Volunteer | Ogden Arts Festival
A big thanks to Weber County RAMP, Union Stion Foundation, KRCL, Lucky Slice and Ogden City Arts. Over the years the festival has drawn in creative talent from across the state of Utah as well as Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado and California. Since 2004 it’s been a natural addition to a community with active art galleries, monthly first Friday Gallery Strolls, and a thriving downtown. OAF2023 is a benefit for Nurture the Creative Mind.