Nomi Health, the direct healthcare company making it easy to access high-quality affordable care across the U.S., is expanding its testing offerings to include influenzas A and B plus COVID-19 at its Utah COVID-19 testing sites. The clinic also will continue to provide COVID-19 PCR and Antigen testing.
Last week, 1,220 cases of the flu-related hospitalizations were reported in Utah and experts predict this will continue and possibly increase during the winter months.
That means testing is as important as ever for people who are experiencing symptoms to understand their illness and seek appropriate treatment.
This new all in one testing service is a quick and easy way to identify if a resident has COVID-19 and/or the influenza A and B, without the time-consuming wait to schedule and visit with a doctor, or urgent care, which can take hours. Currently Nomi Health has zero wait time and the tests will be processed in Nomi Health’s lab ensuring quick results, typically within less than 24 hours.
Each site is encouraging residents to schedule an appointment here: https://patient.nomihealth.com/signup/7?referrer=nomi_lp_ut. Additionally, each location will also be providing tests without an appointment on a first come first serve basis. Proof of insurance will be requested.
These are the services offered at the following locations:
● Ogden Regional Medical Center, 5475 S 500 E Ogden UT 84405 (SW Parking Lot)
○ Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12pm – 5pm, ABC PCR, COVID-19 PCR & Antigen
● West Valley City – Centennial Park, 5405 W 3100 S West Valley City UT 84119 (SE Parking lot)
○ Monday-Saturday: 10am – 5pm ABC PCR, COVID-19 PCR & Antigen
● Provo Towne Centre Mall, 1200 Towne Centre Blvd. Provo UT 84601 (North parking Lot)
○ Monday-Saturday: 9am-6pm for ABC PCR, COVID-19 Rapid PCR, COVID-19 PCR & Antigen
Appointments can be made at https://patient.nomihealth.com/signup/7?referrer=nomi_lp_ut.