The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection, the award-winning 3,500-acre private retreat outside of Park City where nature and luxury work in harmony, announces the upcoming launch of its new, special edition photography book, “Unbridled,” on June 23, 2022. “Unbridled” is a 270-page vivid and raw portrayal of the beloved ranch and resort that has charmed all that have crossed its path—from those who call it home to those who have joined the Lodge for an overnight stay or special meal. Mike and Barbara Phillips, the visionaries behind Blue Sky, created an understated and sophisticated space that continues to evolve with the help of the land. It was this spirit that inspired the book to sway with the seasons, showcasing extremes that are exceptionally rare to experience in one place. Full press release can be found here.
“Unbridled” required two years to accomplish and is the passion project by the following team:
· Mike and Barbara Phillips, Blue Sky’s proprietors
· Photographer- Patrick Brooks Brandenburg
· Editor- Meghan Godin, Auberge Resorts Collection, Area Experience Curator
· Designer- Linda Stabins, Stabins Design
· Copywriter- Miller McMillan
· Supplemental Food And Beverage Photographer- Jessica Menda
The limited edition book will be available for $250 at The Lodge at Blue Sky’s onsite boutique and online.