This summer, Auberge Resorts Collection’s two vastly different but equally impressive Utah resorts, The Lodge at Blue Sky and Goldener Hirsch, are unveiling new summer experiences to immerse guests in the region’s venturesome terrain and tranquil environment. From a French-inspired summer market on the Park City Mountain and harvest dinners under twinkle lights at the farm to full-moon night bike rides and various wellness retreats + offerings, here’s what’s new this summer:
NEW Goldener Hirsch, Auberge Resorts Collection (Deer Valley, Utah)
● Goldener Summer Market: Introducing the first-ever Goldener Summer Market, inspired by the French Guinguette, which will launch in tandem with the opening of the summer mountain chairlifts. Located at the Park City Mountain, the open-air market will have light bites by Chef Nicolas Lebas and guest chefs as well as a unique menu of spirits, games and live music. Guests can also take a scenic ride on the chairlift and enjoy various hiking trails. Ever Saturday between June 18 and September 3 from 12 to 4 p.m.
● Elemental Bath Meditation: In-room bath meditations are complete with a curated bath ritual kit in exclusive partnership with plant-based beauty brand, Nature of Things. Scan the code, dim the lights, and slip into an inward journey at high altitude.
● Full Moon Night Ride: Explore the trails via mountain bike with a guided night ride. Stop halfway to mindfully take in the full moon atop the mountain.
● Bavarian Beer Tasting + Pretzel Making: Bavarian beer is traditionally brewed in March and allowed to age before being served at the end of summer. It’s slightly sweet with a gentle hint of nuttiness. Goldener Hirsch has designed a traditional sampling of notable Bavarian beers and invites guests to take flight while learning to make one of Bavaria’s most iconic snacks.
● Open Fire Cooking Class: We’ve combined open fire cooking, community, and localized food to transform the predictable dining experience. Chef Nicolas Lebas’ passion to create an immersive and interactive experience where diners cultivate connections to their food, Chef, and the community comes alive during this culinary experience.
The Lodge at Blue Sky, Auberge Resorts Collection (outside of Park City, Utah)
● Harvest Dinners: In celebration of the growing season, the Gracie’s Farm team collaborates with James Beard award-winning Executive Chef Galen Zamarra for special summer dinners. Plucked straight from the vine, pulled from underground or cropped from above ground, the season’s bounty is showcased based on the harvest schedule. Each dinner singles out a single ingredient or group of ingredients at their very peak. Guests will learn about the farm’s regenerative methods that result in palate-popping, nutrient-dense flavors with a farm tour, cocktail hour and a 4-course tasting menu. Gather in the barn under twinkle lights and with great company as they take you through the magical season with great gratitude.
● The Week of WELL: The iconic Edge Spa at Blue Sky and holistic wellness leader, THE WELL, team up to provide a week of wellness like no other. Greet summer with a fresh perspective after taking time to cleanse, ground yourself, connect with inner strength and find grace in life’s lessons. This mindful approach to wellness will draw inspiration from our remote natural alpine location while employing restorative approaches to well-being from around the world. Retreat dates: May 30 – June 2, 2022
● Little Vaquero’s Kids Camp: Kids ages 5 to 12 can enjoy multifaceted adventure-based experiences designed to engage young minds, bodies and senses.
Other experiences include: natural horsemanship lessons + equine healing, high alpine heli-adventures, culinary or art classes, wildlife tracking, sage ceremonies, Ayurvedic consultations and spa treatments.