This morning, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled officially licensed, limited-edition bobbleheads of Utah Jazz All-Star shooting guard Donovan Mitchell and mascot Jazz Bear.
The Jazz Bear is one of only 25 mascots to be inducted into the Mascot Hall of Fame while Donovan Mitchell has become one of the NBA’s biggest stars. The new bobbleheads arrived just in time for the holidays and will make a perfect gift for any fan.
- The bobbleheads are available at these links: https://bit.ly/mitchellbobble and https://bit.ly/jazzframed.
- Each bobblehead is individually numbered.
- The Donovan Mitchell bobbleheads are $30 each, while the Jazz Bear bobbleheads are $40 each plus an $8 flat-rate shipping charge per order.
- The Knucklehead Big Head series and Framed Jersey series feature some of sports biggest stars and mascots.
- Mitchell, selected as an NBA All-Star in 2020 and 2021, averaged a career-high 26.4 points last season. Since being drafted 13th overall out of the University of Louisville in the 2017 NBA Draft, Mitchell has averaged 23.4 points in his first four NBA seasons.
- Introduced on November 4th, 1994, Jazz Bear has performed at more than 800 Utah Jazz games. He is one of only 25 mascots to be inducted into the Mascot Hall of Fame and has been named Mascot of the Year five times.
- “We’re excited to release these bobbleheads of Donovan Mitchell and Jazz Bear,” National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum co-founder and CEO Phil Sklar said. “With Donovan Mitchell being one of biggest stars in the NBA and Jazz Bear cementing his status as one of the NBA’s most popular mascots, these bobbleheads are must-haves for Utah Jazz fans.”
- The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum, which is located at 170 S. 1st. St. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, opened to the public on February 1st, 2019. The HOF and Museum also produces high quality, customized bobbleheads for retail sale as well as organizations, individuals, and teams across the country.
- The bobbleheads were produced by FOCO. Please note that any article mentioning