Over 100 art vendors including 50 never-before-seen at the Ogden Arts Festival will be taking over Union Station inside and out! The Ogden Arts Festival is set to bring local and regional artists, creatives and entertainers to Ogden, UT on June 12th and 13th. Returning to the historic Union Station located in the heart of downtown, the event is complete with artist booths, music, entertainment, kid’s activities, urban arts area, and food vendors.
“The 2-day event is a great way to kick-off the summer and support all things artsy and creative in Northern Utah” says Danielle Bendinelli, Director of the Ogden Arts Festival. “We’re excited for this year’s growth and were happily overwhelmed with the amount of interest from artists and organizations wanting to participate. At OAF2021 you’ll see more community partnerships, an additional 20 artist booths, interactive opportunities, live graffiti painting, a skateboard competition and some amazing musicians and performers.”
Ogden Arts Festival:
Saturday, June 12th 12pm – 9pm & Sunday, June 9th 12pm – 6pm
Located at Ogden’s Historic Union Station, 2501 Wall Ave.
ENTRY: Includes both days
Adults: $5 plus electronic fees. 18 and under: Free
*This year all entry payments will be digital including onsite purchases. We highly encourage advance ticketing to get you through the gate with ease and speed. (Bring a Mask)
Tickets available through our website, or Text OAF2021 to (202)858-1233 to receive a clickable link.
A FEW FESTIVAL HIGHLIGHTS:
– Saturday 8p, After-Fest Music Performance featuring the Latin Sounds of Rumba Libre on the Fountain Stage
– Plein Air Competition and Silent Auction with Eccles Art Center: Saturday till 3pm
– Access to Union Station Museums and Dine in options (hours will vary)
– Arts Fest Week Countdown: Creative Events from Community Partners June 4th-11th
– 15 Emerging Artists and more than 25 creatives making OAF their first official festival ever.
– Multiple kids’ activity options, 2 festival stages, buskers, beer for 21+ and more!
For more information and full list of schedules please see links below:
Over the years the festival has drawn in creative talent from across the state of Utah as well as Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and California. Since 2004 it’s been a natural addition to a community with active art galleries, monthly first Friday Gallery Strolls, and a thriving downtown.