Lodestone Events, producers of the Overland Expo event series, has officially announced the first-ever Outside Adventure Expo™. The brand-new event will be held at Utah State Fairpark in Salt Lake City, Utah, June 25-27, 2021.
“Outside Adventure Expo is a unique event for off-road, outdoor, active-lifestyle, and adventure-travel enthusiasts — an audience that is growing rapidly in Utah,” said Lodestone Events Marketing VP Jessica Kirchner. “Whether embarking on an off-road journey to explore the backcountry or venturing into high elevations to camp, mountain bike, hike and rock climb, Adventure Expo hosts hundreds of exhibitors to help outfit your journey. Plus, there will be demos, workshops, and seminars to prepare you for your upcoming adventures.”
More Americans than ever are venturing out into our country’s natural spaces. Outside Adventure Expo is dedicated to educating outdoor enthusiasts on how to recreate safely and responsibly. Equipped with the latest information, inspired visitors can then gear up on site for their next adventure with the latest camping and outdoor lifestyle equipment, mountain bikes, and off-road vehicles at the show.
Outside Adventure Expo events will include:
- Adventure Education Series: Learn tips from the pros and prepare for your next off-road or outdoor adventure in the Adventure Education seminar series. Hone outdoor photography and videography skills, listen to stories of world travels, and meet outdoor adventurers from all over the world.
- Camping, Off-Road and Outdoor Lifestyle Gear Vendors: From camping kitchens and
rooftop tents to rock-climbing equipment and backpacking gear, Adventure Expo will have the gear attendees need for their next adventure from hundreds of top camping,
off-road, adventure-travel and outdoor lifestyle gear and equipment manufacturers.
- Adventure Theater: An inspiring and exciting compilation of films showcasing outdoor adventurers and overlanders exploring the outdoors, anchored by 5Point Adventure Film Festival,featuring its best short films. Plus, event partner Expedition Overland will air its ‘Walthall Family Solo Series.’
- Mountain Bike and e-Bike clinics: Improve your biking knowledge and skills at these dedicated clinics for both beginner and long-time riders.
- Adventure Rig Showcase: Hundreds of adventure-kitted rigs, motos, and vans will be on display. Attendees can register to get their ride in the show here.
- Craft-Beer Garden and live music all weekend.
Attendees can learn more about the event and purchase tickets on the Outside Adventure Expo website: outsideadventureexpo.com Tickets are $15 (Kids 12 & under are free) and on sale now.
Both Visit Salt Lake and the Utah Office of Outdoor Recreation have partnered with Outside Adventure Expo to promote outdoor sustainability and teach ethics of responsible adventuring as part of the weekend’s education and workshop series.
“Salt Lake is a gateway for adventure of all types and the ideal basecamp,” commented Kaitlin Eskelson, President & CEO of Visit Salt Lake. “Partnerships with events like Outside Adventure Expo help us showcase the area’s adventure destinations to attendees from all over the country. Plus, Salt Lake is an incredible fit for an event that brings together the regional outdoor and active lifestyle communities to get geared up for their summer adventures.”
“Whether you are looking to explore the high mountain peaks or the expansive deserts, Utah has it all,” said Pitt Grewe, Director, Utah Office of Outdoor Recreation. “For that reason, the Outside Adventure Expo will be a perfect fit here in Utah. We are excited to have people unite here in Salt Lake City to learn how to adventure responsibly at this great event.”
Working with Salt Lake County and Utah State Fairpark officials, event organizers have been approved to produce Outside Adventure Expo with COVID-19 health and safety procedures in place according to current guidelines. For more information, visit website at outsideadventureexpo.com/plan-ahead.