Hearth and Hill shares the love this season with the sale of their exclusive Local Purveyors Holiday Baskets. Each basket features products from all Utah-sourced small businesses, many with whom Hearth and Hill have partnered through this year’s pandemic. This one-of-a-kind collection of locally-sourced, gourmet products serves as the perfect gift and a great way to support Utah’s small business community.
Local Purveyors Holiday Baskets include:
– (2) Ritual Chocolate Bars
– White Lake Farms Honey Jar
– (2) Bees Brothers Caramels Boxes
– The Chocolate Conspiracy Chocolate Drink Mix
– Z’s Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
– Amour Spreads Black Mission Fig Jam
– Sirop Co. variety syrup pack with (4) 2 oz. bottles
– Iouaia 100% Kalamata Olive Oil
– Heirlooms and More Popcorn
– Heirlooms and More Yellow Cornmeal
Each basket is $125 and can be ordered at hearth-hill.com or by calling 435-200-8840.
WHO: Hearth and Hill serves as a gathering spot for friends, families, locals and visitors with a fresh, approachable take on American cuisine. In addition to dine-in service, the restaurant offers an array of delectable daily dine-out options: curbside take-out, free delivery, frozen dishes, Sunday brunch and special events. For more information, visit hearth-hill.com.
WHEN: Now while supplies last!
WHERE:Hearth and Hill // 1153 Center Drive in Kimball Junction, Park City, UT