Ikon Pass announces an extension of the spring promotion for the 20/21 Ikon Pass through June 16, 2020 (previously May 26, 2020), allowing Ikon Pass holders more time to take advantage of the lowest prices ever. Prices will go up on June 17, 2020.
Early purchase benefits made available to 20/21 Ikon Pass holders as a show of community gratitude include:
- Double renewal savings – due to the shortened 19/20 winter season and to provide some value back to Ikon Pass holders, renewal discounts have been doubled, resulting in up to $200 off an Ikon Pass
- Adventure Assurance – 20/21 Ikon Pass holders have the choice to defer adventure to the following season for any reason with no fee
- Zero-Interest Payment Plan – Four easy payments with only $199 down, now available through July 31, 2020
- Child Pass Promotion – Purchase up to two discounted Child Ikon Passes or Child Ikon Base Passes for children ages 5-12 with the purchase of an Adult Ikon Pass or Adult Ikon Base Pass. New renewal discounts apply.
- Two New Destinations: Mt. Bachelor in Oregon and Windham Mountain in New York
- Extended deadlines to get the lowest price available – until June 16, 2020
Please enjoy the 20/21 Ikon Pass video.
The Ikon Pass unlocks adventure with access to 43 iconic winter destinations across the Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand and is a collaboration of industry leaders – Alterra Mountain Company, Aspen Skiing Company, Boyne Resorts, POWDR, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Alta Ski Area, Snowbird, SkiBig3, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Taos Ski Valley, Windham Mountain, Thredbo, Mt Buller, Niseko United, Valle Nevado, and NZ Ski. Each demonstrates integrity, character and independence that is reflected in their mountains and guests.
Click below for all Ikon Pass product details – pricing, access, and benefits.
For more information please visit www.ikonpass.com.