Wearing the same jersey, refusing to shave, and waving rally towels are just a few ways superstitious fans provide their favorite team with good fortune! The Ute’s travel to USC for a big Pac 12 showdown next weekend.
Although some fans won’t be able to travel to sunny southern California, Grubhub found a way to give the Ute’s that extra edge from fans watching at home! Grubhub analyzed food orders during winning and losing game days in 2018 for the Ute’s to compile a list of the Ute’s good luck foods!
The Ute’s Good Luck Foods
- Satay chicken : 176% more popular
- Turkey sandwich : 173% more popular
- Shrimp tempura : 168% more popular
- French onion soup : 138% more popular
- Cheddar cheese curd : 138% more popular
- Deep deep dish pepperoni pizza : 123% more popular
- Jalapeno popper : 112% more popular
- Smoked spare rib : 112% more popular
- Meatball sandwich : 110% more popular
- Beef brisket : 93% more popular
Methodology: These are the most popular foods ordered on days Utah won in comparison to games they lost during the 2018-19 season. Provided by Grubhub.