It’s back! The 3rd Annual Food Truck and Brewery Battle returns with more
food trucks, more beer, more entertainment and more fun for the whole family.
• 18 food trucks – 12+ breweries
• Two stages with live entertainment including DJs from U92.
• All ages welcome. Free admission but bring ID to purchase beer from participating breweries.
• Attendees will vote by text for the Best Food Truck and Best Brewery. The Salt Lake Tribune will award Editors’ Choice Awards for Best New Brewery and Best New Food Truck.
• Winners will be announced at 9 p.m. on the Olympic Plaza stage.
“Last year we had more than 10,000 people attend, and we are excited to announce there will be
more food trucks and local breweries to make the event bigger and better this year,” said Jacklyn
Briggs, marketing director at The Gateway. “Bring the kids and don’t miss out on this free
summer street festival at The Gateway.”
More information and updates on shopthegateway.com. Hosted by The Food Truck League, The Gateway, Broadway Media and The Salt Lake Tribune.
WHAT: 3rd Annual Food Truck and Brewery Battle
• Eat: Fry Me to the Moon, Jamaica’s Kitchen, Salty Pineapple, Smokin Star BBQ, Umani Pizzeria, Yoshi’s Enso Grill, Fatty Tuna, Hungry Hawaiian, Sgt Pepper’s Fat Burrito, Traditions Mobile Café, Hayat’s Grill, Balabe Senegalese Cuisine, Raclette Machine, Family Lemonade, Cheddaburger, Umai SLC, Monchi’s Mexican Grill, Shylo’s
• Drink: Squatters, Wasatch, Moab, Bohemian, Epic, Kiitos, Level Crossing, Uinta, Proper, Strap Tank, Hoppers, Mountain West Hard Cider
• Vote: Text between 4-8:45 p.m. during the event.
• Enjoy: Live entertainment from MC Poetic, DJ Dizz, DJ Erockalypze along with Karaoke and more.